Welcome to the Mississippi Public Health Association . . . the voice for public health in Mississippi. Through our partnerships, education and advocacy efforts, we are growing our advocacy network, strengthening our valuable public health workforce and setting a course for a culture of health in our state. We invite you to learn more about the achievements public health has made in improving the health of our citizens and to join us in the continued efforts to build a healthier Mississippi.
- Buddy Daughdrill, Executive Director
Current Public Health Initiatives
- Fund the Mississippi State Department of Health
- Enact Statewide Smoke-free Air Law
- Restrict Texting While Driving
- Reduce Infant Mortality
- Promote Public Health Workforce Development